Friday, January 25, 2008

On a more truthful note

The post I did yesterday was more what others have seen in my attempts.
Now ,my take on the beast :-
Shot 1 --
Well prepared.Getting consistently good percentiles in VA with a DI havoc now and then in CL Mocks.Did not learn that out and succumbed to QA pressure as well on the D-Day.
Result - 92 percentile
Shot 2 --
Frustrated by Time AIMCATs.Thought , I am good for nothing.Started getting low scores in the last mocks as well as few practice tests.
End result -- 85 percentile

Shot 3--
Good learning at IMS.Was doing everything correct except of doing it on the right day.Screwed VA completely along with a bit in DI.
End result - 95 percentile

Shot 4 --
Started the season badly with a debacle in AIMCAT joining test.Thought the cycle needs to be revisited.Joined CL again.No dangerously good results.Just OK kind.Didn't fired full throttle in the Mocks.But the day it mattered, it happened.

End result - 99.54 percentile and 3 calls L,I,K
2 calls A and C were not there due to 92 percentile in DI.
The B call is a rare phenomenon.Only ppl with 90 percent marks and extremely good acads get it.

Thank God ,I am still insane.

No comments: